Transition To Trail Running!
When : Sunday April 7th – Trail running technique clinic – you will love it!!
Location : Kamloops
Clinic details: Sunday – 9am- 1:50pm – Intro, warm up, balance techniques, running light on your feet, uphill and downhill techniques, learn about trail running gear and a short trail run.
2-2:30pm – Recovery, stretching, rolling and Q and A at Oxygen Yoga and Fitness!
Pre-requisite – Ability to run 5km – no prior trail running experience needed.
Email [email protected] to Register – E-transfer for payment
The Clinic will cover:
- running form to recover faster, run more efficiently and prevent injuries
- running with confidence on trails
- foot placement on ground for better control
- Run up hills better
- Run downhill better
- learn to be light on your feet
- gain better balance
- learn about footwear and gear
- Stretching and rolling techniques
- take home reminders on how to practice this
- and more………
You will receive some trail snacks. Bring water and clothes for all weather conditions. We will be outside.
Cost $60 + plus gst ($63.00)
Space is limited!
Once registered you will be emailed out the location.